Fry's Community Rewards
The Fry’s Community Rewards program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Fry’s and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Fry’s Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Fry’s Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for your organization here.
3. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
4. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Our organization will also display in the Fry’s Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Our organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Fry’s donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Fry’s Community Rewards organizations.
Bashas, Food City, AJs Community Card
Please check with Katherine Peterson to purchase a Bashas’ or AJs Community Support Card. It is a great way to generate funds for our organization. Here’s how it works:
- Our organization purchases the Community Support Card and receives a 6% discount. The Community Support Card offers our supporters a choice where to shop, as it is accepted at all Bashas’, Food City and AJ’s stores.
- Our organization then sells the Community Support Card to supporters at face value and receives a 6% profit.
- Our supporters can reload their Community Support Card at Bashas’, Food City and AJ’s Fine Foods stores and our organization will earn 6% of the reload amount.
- Earnings from reloaded Community Support Cards are distributed once a month.